PERFORMANCE APPLIANCE sells only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts.
When you purchase your parts with Performance Appliance , we guarantee the replacement of the them,,some defective parts comes with a full one-year warranty from the date on the original purchase invoice.
WE DONOT EXCHANGE OR TAKE BACK ,OR CREDIT ANY OPEN BOX ITEM.
THE BOX MUST BE SEALED WITH THE ORIGINAL SEAL AT THE TIME OF RETURN TO THE STORE. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FACTORY DEFECT PARTS.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE. OR SOMETHING THAT WAS OUT OF OUR CONTROL.
• Please call us at 336 899-3451 to obtain an authorization number before returning STOCK items.
* SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS MUST BE PAID AT THE FULL PRICE BEFORE WE ORDER THEM.
* SPECIAL ORDERED ITEMS ARE NON -RETURNABLE.
* STOCK returns must be made within 30 days to avoid a restocking fee.
* STOCK returns between 30 and 90 days will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
* NO returns will be accepted after 90 days.
* All items must be new, unused and in the original packaging. Invoice numbers are required for all returns.
Recently some manufacturers have changed their policies from a one-year warranty to a 30 or 90-day warranty.
when processing a claim under warranty we will cover the cost of the part only.
When we place a new order for you as warranty replacement, you will originally be charged the full value of the order.
Within two weeks, you will receive a refund for the cost of the part. Leaving you responsible for only the shipping charges.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 336 899 3451 for more information on warranty items. Please have your original order number, part number and email address ready.ATT:PERFORMANCE APPLIANCE
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.